Friday, May 3, 2013

I Like to Stop a Lot and Take Pictures

Happy Friday, fellow runners!

I feel like I've been writing a lot about the sunshine and beautiful weather - but I'm going to do so again today because I caught some great stuff on yesterday's 12k run. Running in Vancouver is so incredible it is REDONKULOUS.

Inukshuk at English Bay
Stamps Landing

Fluffy little goslings! I literally stopped in my tracks and said "awwww!" right out loud. 

ADORBS. Am I right?

Artwork at Science World entitled: Choice.
What choices did you make today? What choices will you make tomorrow?

For all those running in BMO Vancouver Marathon events this weekend, have fun! and don't forget your water bottles and sunscreen 'cuz it's gonna be gorgeous out there. I'm volunteering at package pick-up tonight and tomorrow, so make sure to drop by and say hi. I'll also be on medal duty at the finish line. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment